Boys will be Boys

Friday, September 14, 2012

Firsts

Every new experience I have with my son brings a smile to my face but at the same time its a cruel reminder that babies grow too fast.

Just in the past couple weeks he has had a few "firsts".

August 19th, 2012 - Jacob rotated around his exersaucer.
August 19th, 2012 - Washington County Fair- and yes he did wear a John Deere outfit :)
August 28th, 2012 - Rolled over! from belly to back. I could have cried.
August 31st, 2012 - Road Trip to Maine/NH - He was a champ in the car.
September 4th, 2012 - Rotated in his crib. I put him down for bed head facing the wall and he was in the complete different direction when I woke to check on him!
September 10th, 2012 - Eating Rice Cereal - Lets just say he hated it.

Another thing I have noticed lately is that he is really starting to find things funny, and he has been reaching out to touch things. In the morning when I change his diaper he rubs his little hand up and down my arm. It melts my heart!

It seems like everytime I blink an eye he is doing something new.

Anyone have any ideas on slowing him down? No, not possible? Darn!



No comments:

Post a Comment